Deep Learning Intern
Want to see first-hand what the fuss about recent AI developments is all about? Studying a computer science related degree and particularly interested in machine learning/deep learning? Curious about the startup environment?
If you answered yes to the above, you could be just what we’re looking for...
True AI is a venture backed artificial intelligence startup that automates customer support using machine learning/deep learning. Our product is the result of our own research, building on top of cutting-edge deep learning breakthroughs. The founders are deep learning experts, with backgrounds at labs of names such as Yoshua Bengio and Amazon. We are funded and looking for smart people passionate about creating the most advanced conversational AI software in the world.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside the founders of an exciting startup and build upon your existing knowledge and skills.
- A position as Deep Learning Intern with us in London
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of a cutting-edge deep learning-based dialogue system
- Continuous learning as you work alongside with our technical team, solving some of the world’s hardest technical challenges
- Competitive salary
- As much responsibility as you like. We are a startup, afterall
- Implement newest deep learning algorithms from research literature
- Develop algorithms with our senior researchers
- Brainstorm new algorithmic ideas
- Read new articles and introduce them to team
- Analyze performance of used algorithms
- Contribute to the technical discussions within the team and contribute new ideas.
- Gather materials for dialogue + deep learning blog / newsletter
- Computer science related degree, graduating in 2018 or earlier
- Understanding of machine learning and deep learning
- Good programming and software engineering skills
- Ability to code in Python
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, good organisational skills and a positive attitude
- Passion to improve dialogue modeling using artificial intelligence
Nice to have
- Academic or industry experience in deep learning
- Familiarity with existing deep learning libraries (TensorFlow, Torch, Theano, Caffe, PyBrain, etc.)
- Familiarity with SciPy stack
- Ability to code in C/C++ and Python
- Professional experience in software development
- Comfortable working in Linux environment
- London-based or willing to relocate to London
- Legally allowed to work as an intern in the UK (UK/EU citizen / necessary work permit / active student visa. Unfortunately we cannot sponsor visas ourselves at this stage)
- Minimum length of the internship is 4 months.
How to apply
As a test of your knowledge of machine learning and deep learning we would like to ask you to attempt the following task: Link.
To apply, email us at apply (at) trueai.io and include:
- Your CV
- Your solutions to the task above (max. 1500 words)
- Any other relevant information
For further information, contact apply (at) trueai.io (RECRUITERS DO NOT CONTACT).
More information about the company: