Full Stack Developer Intern
Excited about newest AI breakthroughs? Curious about the startup environment? Want to build a bot that will actually learn what your family members want to hear? If the answer is yes, you might be in the right place!
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer Intern who is passionate about taking AI to the next level, and who is interested in building the company alongside experts in engineering and AI. You will play a key role in contributing to the development of various parts of our codebase.
This is an opportunity for you to work as part of an exciting startup and build upon your existing knowledge and skills.
Facts about True AI
- VC funded - our pitch
- Currently part of Microsoft Accelerator London (acceptance rate <2%) - Intro
- Office in the heart of London - 5 minutes walk from Liverpool Street Station
- Team members are AI research and backend experts, with experience from Amazon, UCL, IIT, ETH Zurich
- Business experience from McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, London Business School, UCL
- A position as a Full Stack Developer Intern with us in London.
- An opportunity to shape a product in the development stage and progress it to a fully fledged commercial solution.
- Continuous learning as you work alongside our technical team, solving some of the world’s hardest technical challenges.
- Possibility to impact the conversation experience of countless users.
- Competitive salary.
- A possibility to progress to a permanent position after the internship period.
- Graduating in 2018 or earlier with a degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Familiarity with at least one client-side JS framework (React, Angular etc.).
- Understanding of MVP/MVC design patterns, UX/UI, database concepts and best coding practices.
- Good English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team, good organisational skills and a positive attitude.
- Relevant work experience.
- Experience with frontend tools: Selenium/WebDriver, npm etc.
- Design skills with Photoshop or similar tools.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and the Linux environment.
- Backend experience with NoSQL databases (ElasticSearch, MongoDB etc.), Docker, cloud services (AWS, Azure etc.), Django/Flask.
- London-based or willing to relocate to London.
- Legally allowed to work in the UK (UK/EU citizen/necessary work permit. Unfortunately we cannot sponsor visas at this stage.).
- Minimum length of the internship is 4 months.
To apply or for further information, contact us at apply (at) trueai.io. Include your CV and if possible, links to past projects i.e. on Github.