Excited about newest AI breakthroughs? Curious about the startup environment? Want a bot that will actually learn what your family members want to hear? If the answer is yes, you might be in the right place!
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about taking AI to the next level, and who is interested in building the company alongside the founders. You will play a key role in contributing to the development of our infrastructure.
Facts about True AI
- VC funded - our pitch
- Currently part of Microsoft Accelerator London (acceptance rate <2%) - Intro
- Office in the heart of London - 5 minutes walk from Liverpool Street Station
- Team members are AI research and backend experts, with experience from Amazon, UCL, IIT, ETH Zurich
- Business experience from McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, London Business School, UCL
- A full time position as a Software Engineer with us in the heart of London.
- An opportunity to shape a product in multiple development stages and progress it to a fully fledged commercial solution.
- Continuous learning as you work alongside our technical team, solving some of the world’s hardest technical challenges.
- Possibility to impact the conversation experience of countless users.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Extensive experience with Python.
- Understanding of database concepts and best coding practices.
- 2+ year experience building successful production software systems.
- Frontend experience with client-side JS frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS etc.), Selenium/WebDriver, npm tools.
- Backend experience with NoSQL databases (ElasticSearch, MongoDB etc.), Docker, cloud services (AWS, Azure etc.), Django/Flask.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and the Linux environment.
- London-based or willing to relocate to London.
- Legally allowed to work in the UK (UK citizen / necessary work permit / EU citizenship. Unfortunately we cannot sponsor visas at this stage.)
To apply or for further information, contact us at apply (at) trueai.io. Include your CV and if possible, links to past projects i.e. on Github.